Guyanese expect their next Government to:
1) Reduce Personal Income Tax and Corporation Tax to 25% which can be offset by oil revenues.
2) Privatise State Media (NCN and Guyana Chronicle) so that they are not used in a partisan manner.
3) Renegotiate the ExxonMobil Oil Contract for a Signing Bonus of US$250M to US$500M and Royalty of 10%.
4) Implement Constitutional Reform to reduce the power of the Presidency and give more power to local governments.
5) Execute a job creation plan needed to reduce unemployment.