I beg to differ with your some of the views expressed in your editorial regarding the positive image been cast upon David Granger.
- This guy was a brigadier in an army that never even fought in a chess game much less a war.
2. He was a stooge for a former dictator whom he idolized and we are seeing those results manifest today.
3. He was no refreshing change from the PPP.
4. He wrote some writings in pamphlets and called them historical documents.
5. He is incompetent – look at the state of the economy and the deals he sanctioned while in government.
Stop painting him as some hero who took a bad turn. He regularly wears a Nehru collar but Nehru would be aghast at Granger wearing the clothing that he, Nehru, established as a mark against colonialism.